The Best Weight Loss Secret - The really lazy way to lose those lbs!

Lose those lbs easily
I have noticed over the last few weeks that my weight has gone up and up. I have always been 8 and a half stone. Not any more! Every time I stood on the scales I noticed that the lbs had started to pile on. First of all it was just a couple of lbs then slowly it started to rise, and to my horror I weighed myself last week and noticed that I was well over 9 stone. Now you may not think that this is very big. But as I am only 5ft 2 inches and a bit, I always add the bit, it does make a difference, I realised that my middle was becoming as big as my height! Well, not quite but you get the point. The trouble is that I don't eat much, just a sandwich at lunchtime and a meal in the evening. So why was I gaining weight? Probably because I tend to work from home these days so I don't get the exercise walking or riding to work, doing a full day and then walking or riding back home. I have always exercised, but obviously as you get older you find that shifting the weight is not so easy. Then one day, out of sheer desperation, I wandered into the health club in my town. To be quite honest, I wasn't holding out much hope of discovering a new exercise that would get rid of my fat, but I lived in hope. As I was about to leave I noticed something called a Fabuloss. I stared at it for a moment and completely baffled I went to the counter and asked what it was. I know that I am a bit slow sometimes and you have all probably heard of it before, but believe me when I say it was new to me. I was told that it was a vibrating machine. I said, a what? A vibration exercise machine. Wow. This sounded my kind of thing.

Vibrate your way to success

Evidently there has been numerous studies to see if the vibration machines do work. The conclusion is that they can definitely help you lose weight. Of course if you are still eating the wrong foods, or eating way too much then you won't see that much difference.
How Do They Work?
The machine was actually first invented for the Russian Space programme. As there isn't any gravity in Space, Astronauts needed something to keep their muscles strong. With no resistance to train with, their muscles would have become very weak. Another problem would have been a loss in bone density. By standing on a vibrating platform, the muscles would have something to work against.
The idea is actually quite simple. By standing on the platform, the muscles within the body will contract to counteract the vibration. it is also good for blood circulation, As the tendons start to stretch, the muscles will contract and even after a short time on the machine, your body will have experienced the same amount of exercise as an hour on any other type of equipment! In other words, ten minutes standing still on a vibrating machine will give you the same benefits as an hour busting a blood vessel on a rowing machine! I like it!
The advantage of the machine is that it is exercising all of your body muscles at once. If you do any other sort of workout, you tend to work on your legs or abs for half an hour then change it to something else. Of course, with the vibrating exercise machine it does help if you do a few gentle movements as you are vibrating. Some people do bends or step ups, others actually sit on it or do weights.

Rehabilitation.

The one really good thing about the vibrating machine is that it can help people after they have experienced an injury. Because it helps to decrease the stress hormone cortisol, the pain caused by tension will be very much improved. It has also been noted that it helps people with poor coordination, posture and long term injury pain. There have been studies that show injury is greatly improved to such an extent, that someone who couldn't walk very far because of back pain, can now walk much farther distances because of using the machine. Evidently the Russian Space programme actually shows the efficacy of the machine by staying in Space for over 400 days compared to other Astronauts who have only managed just over a hundred, because of problems with muscle and bones.
The Best Weight Loss Secret - The really lazy way to lose those lbs! The Best Weight Loss Secret - The really lazy way to lose those lbs! Reviewed by Unknown on 19:14:00 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.
Real Time Web Analytics